|Job Title:||Full Stack Developer (Angular)|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Full Stack Developer
Reading - with flexible working
Working as part of our Transmission Services Team, a Full Stack Developer is required to maintain and further develop the existing in-house application hosted on Azure with Angular5 front-end and ASP.Net with SQL as backend.
This is a critical role, as a standalone full-stack developer, enabling our teams to gain the data insights required from our in-house applications, in order to deliver on our Shareholders', Three and EE, requirements.
The candidate will need to be a'self-starter' with the ability to work as a standalone developer taking instruction/requirements from a non-development team lead. The successful applicant will be'goalsdriven' and have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Full Stack Development, testing, implementation and support of .NET applications
- Responsibility for development and support of code throughout iterative cycles
- Provide estimates for development work and deliver in-line with commitments
- Configuration and implementation of applications based upon Microsoft products/platforms such as .NET and SQL Server
- Input into improving practices and procedures
- Development of standards, documentation and service offering
What we are looking for:
- .NET Core Angular Development experience
- Full-stack Development, front-end and back-end, in an Azure environment.
- Able to undertake complex analysis of telecom/IT technology based problems.
- Performance - Comprehensive grasp of Key Performance Indicator reporting and analysis
- Motivation - To have full confidence in own abilities coupled with a positive attitude and creative thinking.
- Ability to write queries and reports to extract data.
- In depth knowledge of MS Access and Excel to analyse data including macro automation.
- Extensive presentation/reporting skills and must be able to communicate data analysis results to a non-technical audience.
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Full Stack Software Engineer
Location: London, England
Front End Developer - Collectibles
Location: Remote, USA
Lead Developer - Security Cleared - ESB / SOA / Websphere
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Software Developer - VME - COBOL, C++ - Manchester - Permanent
Location: City Of Manchester, Greater Manchester
Location: Remote, Global