A Front End Web Developer is required by a customer driven Mobile Telecoms organisation.
This role provides the opportunity for someone to join a growing team who are dedicated to creating help and support content for its customers and employees through the website, apps, mobile portals etc
The Front End Web Developer will help develop, configure and optimise the knowledge management platform as they move to provide a single knowledge base across all channels.
Role duties also include:
- To work with the Digital Development Manager and the rest of the Knowledge Management team to provide innovate technical solutions to deliver support content.
- To provide KANA IQ development through the full software development lifecycle for projects and change requests.
- To review technical briefs and change requests received from the business, provide estimates and work with the designers or developers as required in shaping the solution.
- To provide support for the operations & 4th line team in deploying the changes through change management process.
Candidates will have experience in the following:
- Full project lifecycle experience in software projects
- Ability to develop custom scripts using VBScript and Windows scripting
- SQL Server 2000 Administration / Relational Database Administration
- Windows 2000/2003 and IIS Web Server Administration experience
- Experience in using IDE
- Experience in XML
- Experience of kana IQ COM version 9R2 (installation, administration, troubleshooting, KB and template development)
- Experience in server side scripting languages like ASP / JSP
- Ability to troubleshoot production issues
- Exposure to front end development framework
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.