Senior Frontend Developer - Collectibles
We are partnering with a leading blockchain organisation called NEM Group.
As a Senior Frontend Developer, you will work closely with the Product Manager and Product Designer on a new product vertical around the tokenization of digital collectibles in the sports, gaming and media industry. You should be an experienced, detail-orientated software engineer for an enthusiasm for building feature-rich, well-tested and polished web applications using component based frameworks like React.
At NEM Software, we build real-world applications that help realize the promise of blockchain. We are a multicultural startup of dreamers, designers and developers that create disruptive technologies that enables our customers to accelerate their digital transformation. We move fast, fail fast, and dream big.
NEM Software is not for everyone. We work in a fast-paced environment that requires constant collaboration; we keep bureaucracy to a minimum, and hold ourselves accountable in our mission. We move as a one team; we underpromise, and over deliver. We're customer obsessed, and pride ourselves on our transparency and consistency. If that sounds like your kind of environment...welcome to the team!
- Work with both internal and external teams to build a world-class digital collectibles marketplace (initially focused on the sports industry).
- Work with the marketing and design to create localized interfaces that are sleek and responsive.
- Experience in architectural design for highly scalable web-based applications.
- Experience with CI/CD, Git-based source control, etc.
- Produce high-quality, well documented code that clearly articulates both design rationale as well as provides guidance for future maintenance.
- Work with design and marketing to build user interfaces and visual experiences within the collectibles marketplace and surrounding extensions.
- Build reusable components and libraries for consumption by an open-source community that pull data from and interaction with blockchain protocols (Symbol, Ethereum, Monero).
Requirements & Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience in software engineering, particularly around component-based frameworks like React.
- Proficiency with Redux, React and ES6.
- Proficiency with CSS and Web3.
- js, Bootstrap and Typescript experience a bonus.
- Experience with GraphQL & REST.
- Experience with WASM.
- An ability to write high-quality, well-tested code.
- A passion for decentralized technologies.
If you feel that you match the skills we are looking for, please submit your application now.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Prinicpal/Lead software developer
Location: Hampshire, England
Lead Developer - Security Cleared - ESB / SOA / Websphere
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Security Cleared OBIEE Consultant/OBIA Consultant (Oracle BI)
Location: London, England
Automation Tester (Selenium, Java)
LogRythm/SIEM Architect (Security Clearance) - Contract
Location: Hampshire, England