Front Desk Receptionist
This is an office-based role to work with a well-known brand in a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Our client has established an end-to-end solution in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing through dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Location: Paddington, London
Long-term Full-time Contract (ongoing contract renewed on yearly basis)
We are looking for Front Desk Receptionist to join our team. The ideal candidate will be someone that has strong communication skills and is willing to work as long-term plan.
- Answering all incoming calls in a polite and courteous manner, passing onto relevant department / person as required.
- Working with the building's receptionists and security staff - notifying them of expected visitors and issuing the relevant passes to allow access.
- Meeting and greeting all visitors and suppliers to site, notifying their host as a priority and in some cases escorting them throughout their visit.
- Ensuring all WINPAK information for Paddington staff is up-to-date, issuing cards to new starters and cancelling passes when completed. Updating Reading passes who are allowed access.
- Reservation of meeting rooms through the automated system, notifying catering company of refreshments / lunches requirements when needed.
- Assisting directors, employees and administrative staff with any administrative and office management duties.
- Lunch ordering and management for new Paddington office if needed
- Coordinating with landlord, contractors / sub-contractors for any maintenance &facility management issues.
- Monitoring stationery supplies and ordering as and when necessary (working within monthly budgets).
- Working with Mailroom and Administrative staff of the building, collecting all parcels and mail as notified, opening post and distributing to relevant departments.
- Organising couriers / taxis, hotel rooms etc., when needed.
- Assisting with any events or meetings from admin aspects when there is need.
- EHS: playing the role as Health & Safety Officer, Fire Marshal, and First Aider of the office.
- Fluent English speaker
- Reliable, punctual with excellent time-keeping skills.
- Excellent communication skills with polite and professional telephone manner.
- Good organisational skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Mature, credible, and confident in dealing with managers and directors.
- Friendly and personable disposition, approachable when dealing with queries from staff.
- Confident with working on your own initiative and prioritising your workload.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Outgoing with a pro-active/ can do and sociable attitude.
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem-solving
- Able to thrive in a high-volume, deadline-driven work environment
- Hold the right to work in the UK
To apply, please send your CV to Catherine.Sun@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.