|Job Title:||Freelance Motions Graphic Designer - Adhoc|
|Duration:||3 months rollin|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
FREELANCE Motions Graphics Designer / Video / Animation
We offer flexible freelance opportunities for top of their game creatives and we are seeking a highly skilled, confident Motion Graphics / Animator Video Editor, bubbling with energy, ideas and enthusiasm. Highly organized and resilient, you will be used to working under pressure, yet able to maintain superb attention to detail. A high level of literacy is vital to this roll up your sleeves and get stuck in creative role, our assets are produced in English and we subtitle all work for inclusion. You'll have a strong corporate showreel / portfolio having worked for a large blue chip or within a delivery agency in a senior capacity, preferably as a team or creative delivery lead.
And there's more … You'll need the ability to communicate your concept ideas effectively and tailor your ideas to suit the various industries, sectors and functional areas of the businesses you'll be designing for.
Setting the Scene
You may at some stage have worked as a presentations designer and advanced your career? From taking the initial brief, brain storming and concept definition, storyboarding, to production and proofing, in our role you will have daily interactions with customers and will be coaching and overseeing colleagues in the production team. Our creative roles require end to end 'hands-on' production experience.
The Motions Graphic Designer will
- Work with business leaders, marketing professionals, partner agencies, sales managers and bid directors to develop work from concept to customer
- Set creative direction and assure the quality of production
- Lead delivery of multiple projects
- Mentor and coach
The successful Motions Graphic Designer will have:
- Strong creative background having worked in corporate or agency environment delivering to corporate clients
- High degree of literacy
- Strong creative skills with design led thinking
- Advanced level skills in Adobe Creative Suite Premiere and After Effects essential and Microsoft Office 365 applications. You will be confident, proficient and fast in the use of software. You know shortcuts and tricks to share with others.
- Advanced level skills in PowerPoint to support high end presentations a real plus
- Agency disciplines of time and client management
- Excellent eye for detail.
- 3D motion design packages such as Cinema 4D
- Recent experience of ON24 or similar an advantage
- Advanced level skills in PowerPoint to support high end presentations an advantage (please be prepared to show examples)
- HTML, CSS
- SharePoint Skills
- Copy editing skill
To apply for the Freelance Motions Graphic Designer please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.