|Job Title:||Freelance Lead Motions Graphics Video and Animator|
|Start Date:||January 2021|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Freelance Lead Motions Graphics Video and Animator - 5 months rolling - Berkshire - IT Services
Setting the Scene
You may at some stage have worked as a presentations designer and advanced your career? From taking the initial brief, brain storming and concept definition, storyboarding, to production and proofing, in our role you will have daily interactions with customers and will be coaching and overseeing colleagues in the production team.
Our creative roles require end to end 'hands-on' production experience.
These are lead practitioner roles, the role holder will:
- Work with business leaders, marketing professionals, partner agencies, sales managers and bid directors to develop work from concept to customer
- Set creative direction and assure the quality of production
- Lead delivery of multiple projects
- Mentor and coach
- Story-telling - leading the visual narrative - working on co-branded strategic creative solutions that respect our brand and that of our customers
- Strategic thinking - design and implementation of creative strategy, directing the production to ensure business requirements are met. Show courage and conviction in your work.
- Customer focus - a commitment to continuous improvement
- Able to juggle multiple projects
- Quality first approach ON TIME, ON BUDGET, ON POINT
- High levels of literacy required, you will produce transcripts using Microsoft Stream and edit that text to meet compliance
- Understands IPR, copyright and governance compliance
- Context-based design - you can analyze requirements, consider all stakeholders and then design relevant to business need
- Agile working - determine the right approach for the team to take and evaluating this through the life cycle of a project. Consider innovative ways of working to achieve the right outcomes. Ability to work at pace in a competitive sale and bid environment
- Communication skills - can communicate with stakeholders at all levels. You manage expectations and facilitate discussions and manage delivery risk under constrained timescales and budgets. Can give and receive constructive feedback, facilitating the continuous improvement cycle.
- Presentation design and production - GURU @ taking PowerPoint animations to the next level and the one above that and then further
What we do every day - the Production 'Churn'
- Deliver end to end service of video editing and sub titling using pre-supplied video. This could range from editing 'selfies' to storyboarding, choosing stock video, developing quality on screen graphics including adding slideware, editing, sourcing music, arranging a V/O.
- NB: Due to COVID-19, face to face video shoots are minimal supplied footage may be from Zoom or from a phone and may be of low quality. You will need to be innovative.
- Developing short information animations using Vyond or After Effects or even PowerPoint
- PowerPoint animations
- Agile motion graphics for social media, vlogs, webinars, microsites
- At expert level and able to coach in the use of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, After Effects (incl. all common third-party plugins to really push the boundaries), Premiere Pro, Animate, Audition (or similar), Illustrator, etc.)
- Windows 10 Enterprise on PC
- Microsoft Office 365
- Brand compliance to impeccable standards
Strong creative background having worked in corporate or agency environment delivering to corporate clients
- High degree of literacy
- Strong creative skills with design led thinking
- Advanced level skills in Adobe Creative Suite Premiere and After Effects essential and Microsoft Office 365 applications. You will be confident, proficient and fast in the use of software. You know shortcuts and tricks to share with others.
- Advanced level skills in PowerPoint to support high end presentations a real plus
- Agency disciplines of time and client management
- Excellent eye for detail.
Highly Desirable Skills
- 3D motion design packages such as Cinema 4D
- Recent experience of ON24 or similar an advantage
- Advanced level skills in PowerPoint to support high end presentations an advantage (please be prepared to show examples)
- Solid Graphic design and / or illustration
- Photo comping
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.