|Job Title:||Freelance CAD Designer|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Flexible location - Remote-based predominantly
Are you a Freelance CAD Designer, open to supporting some really exciting design requirements using the latest technology. Our client is looking for candidates who enjoy freelance assignments, and have experience with:
- AutoCAD (CAD) proficiency to complete:
- Planning Drawings (GA's)
- Detailed Designs (DD's)
- As Built Drawings
- 2D and 3D Designs
- Ability to work closely with Survey teams, Site Designers
- Must have a strong attention to detail
- Need to be a self-starter
- Excellent communication skills
Desirable experience would be:
- Exposure to designing around passive infrastructure, and wireless telecoms
- Any knowledge of BIM (Building Information Modelling) a bonus.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - firstname.lastname@example.org - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.