CONTRACT - REMOTE
Leading Managed Services Provider in the Defence Sector requires a FORGEROCK - Identity & Access Management Engineer to assist with the next phase of a ForgeRock Directory Service deployment with the customer.
Mode of Work: Remote
Rolling contract: 3-6 months
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
Technical Architect with strong experience of ForgeRock to lead the next phase of a ForgeRock deployment. Good understanding of ForgeRock Directory Services. This phase will focus on allowing applications to utilise the ForgeRock deployment to secure LDAP traffic.
System engineer with experience of ForgeRock design, deployment and integration
- Ability to work with Project and Customer resources
- Comfortable with associated disciplines of Security Policy and Governance
- Experience of Directory Services and LDAP
- Experience of Azure AD
Skills - Mandatory:
Good general understanding of Identity & Access Management concepts
Hands-on skills with the following technologies:
- ForgeRock DS, AM, IDM and Proxy services
- Postman (latest version)
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Agile deliveries (Scrum, Kanban)
- Communications and Documentation skills
- Ability to work as part of team and with Project/Programme Management
Please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.