|Job Title:||First Line Support (Customer Service) - Fujitsu - Night shifts|
|Salary:||Up to £11.72 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nancy Pottinger|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
First Line Support Desk Agents/Customer Service Agent - Fujitsu - Temp to Perm
Bracknell - Night shifts (full time) - £11.72 per hour
customer advisor - customer service - call centre - call centre agent - customer support - trouble shooting - helpline - help desk - support team - product support - customer care - customer service representative - customer service agent - inbound customer service representative - 1st line support - 1st line service
Fujitsu's Service Desk supports around 250,000 Ministry of Defence users globally 24 x 7, for fault reporting and providing end-to-end operational service. We are looking for reliable and enthusiastic customer service agents to join our expanding team and kick start their career in IT.
You will be a key team member responsible for taking support calls and resolving queries.
Full training provided by Fujitsu.
Candidates should have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Business aware - develop an understanding of customer's environment to enable excellent service delivery
- Problem solving - take ownership for basic technical customer problems by asking relevant questions and resolving typical problems. Escalate more complex issues to second line agents as necessary.
- Process - record actions taken to resolve customer problems using established processes and systems.
- Service level - monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis
- Team working - be a team player viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective.
Fujitsu provide full training for the role but skills and experience across the following areas would be useful:
- Basic knowledge of IT
- Good understanding of customer services and relationships
- Drive and determination
- Excellent time management
- Has a flexible approach and works well under pressure
What we offer
The reward for the right candidate is an excellent opportunity to join a leading global IT organisation offering excellent long term career prospects. Initially, the role will be a 6 month temporary contract. Successful candidates are then offered a permanent role with Fujitsu enabling them to pursue their career down multiple career paths including into managerial and technical roles.
The training period would be Monday to Friday from 8am until 4.30pm for a month or so until you are fully ready and then you will move onto Out of Hours. The pay is £11.72 per hour and the shifts are as follows:
4 x night shifts then 4 off etc. 19:00 to 07:00 (12 hour shifts with 1 hour for lunch) all year round including weekends and bank holidays.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
3rd Line Network Engineer - Permanent - Berkshire/Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England
Business Support Administrator
Location: Londonderry, County Londonderry
Security Cleared Data Support Engineer Hadoop/CI/CD/Postgres
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Security Cleared - L3 WINTEL & VDI Support Engineer
Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Salary: Competitive Daily Rate