|Job Title:||Finance Programme Support Manager - Mobile Telecoms/PMO|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Work for a market leader within the mobile telecoms that has a great flexible working policy and located in the centre of Reading.
We require someone who has mobile operator experience, along with finance, PMO and project delivery management.
What the role will be doing:
- Financial Management - Operationalising forecasting and budgeting for the programme.
- Continuous improvement of financial handling in all aspects. Key Programme liaison with the Commercial Finance team.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining comprehensive budget reporting and financial dashboard to provide a coherent view of the TX Programme financial status.
- Running the 5 year planning annually, updating where appropriate. Responsible for the proactive forecasting, tracking and control of the Enablers Programme budget, including variance reporting to Commercial Finance team.
- Experience of working within a mobile operator environment.
- Significant and demonstrable experience in financial management of large scale, high value programmes.
- Risks and Issues, project budgets, forecasting against project plans, reporting and governance.
- Experience of managing project delivery and working with a PMO.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.