This role is working with a well know telecoms company in Berkshire known for their fantastic office space and culture.
Day to day you will manage the team responsible for the complete end-to-end life cycle of module development of in-house build tool for data-storage, update, analysis and reporting.
- Financial Management -Operationalising forecasting and budgeting for the programme.
- Continuous improvement of financial handling in all aspects. Key Programme liaison with Commercial Finance and BPT team
- Responsible for developing and maintaining comprehensive budget reporting and financial dashboard to provide a coherent view of the Transmission Programme financial status.
- Responsible the development of the 5 year and AOP planning annually, updating where appropriate. Responsible for the proactive forecasting, tracking and control of the Transmission Programme budget, including variance reporting to Commercial Finance team.
- Responsible for supporting the Transmission team on all financial governance and financial aspects of the Transmission Programme.
- Experience of managing complex programme budgets
- Decision making
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.