Project People are currently partnered with a leading telecoms business in the search for a Finance Manager.
As the Finance Manager you will sit within the Transmission Team and will proactively manage all stages of the transmission life cycle. You will provide assurance on behalf of the Head of Transmission on all aspects of programme governance, forecasting and quality controls with respect to finances.
Your responsibilities as a Finance Manager will include;
- Financial Management - Forecasting and budgeting for the programme.
- Continuous improvement of financial handling in all aspects. Key Programme liaison with Commercial Finance and other teams.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining comprehensive budget reporting and financial dashboard to provide a coherent view of the programme financial status.
- Responsible for supporting the team on all financial governance and financial aspects of the Programme.
- Responsible for the proactive management of all financial inter-dependencies, budget risks and issues relating to the programme.
- Vendor and SMC Management - to handle escalations to director level within vendor organisation. Challenging costs and ensuring best value for Shareholders.
- Chairing and documenting programme level/financial reviews with shareholders.
- Responsible for the proactive identification and implementation of efficiency and cost saving initiatives to maximise the benefit delivered by the programme.
The ideal Finance Manager will have the following;
- ACCA or CIMA
- Experience of managing Project Finances (monthly reporting, monthly forecasting, identifying risks)
- Experience business partnering with non-finance managers, e.g. Engineering Project Managers
- Advanced in Excel, Pivot Tables, VLook-ups
- Strong Powerpoint presentation skills for updating senior stakeholders and shareholders.
- Ability to lead a team
- Understanding of mobile telecoms would be an advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside leading professionals in an agile environment. If this sounds like the next Finance Manager role for you then apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.