Role: Finance Business Partner - Fully Qualified (ACA\ACCA\CIMA)
Location: Theale (Hybrid)
We have an exciting opportunity for the Finance Business Partner with one of our telecom clients in Theale
Key Elements to this role:
- The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for the OPEX and Non Delivery Capex
- Have the ability to discuss an interface with Non Finance People
- Interaction with Stakeholders, CEO and Snr Leadership teams on all Operating Costs - Managing, Forecasting and Budgeting with the aim to control spend
- The FBP will also look after payroll - Reconciling on a monthly basis, provisions, Balance Sheet Recons and understanding the costs
- The key to being successful in this role is adding value - supporting growth targets by working with operations to ensure company maximise' s revenue from existing clients and making sure they deliver on services as efficiently as possible, ensuring contract profitability is maximised and working capital management is optimised.
- The FBP is pivotal in supporting the business - working closely with the operational and business unit teams and being a part of the day to day running of the business.
- The FBP will play a key role in ensuring company delivers accurate reporting of the monthly results, ensuring they reflect the current performance of the business and driving initiatives as required.
- Fully Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Finance Business Partner or Commercial Finance Management experience
- Effective stakeholder management
- Personality is key in this role as there is a great deal of interaction with All the Business Units
If this looks interesting, click on APPLY!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Business Sales Specialist
Salary: OTE earnings £100k
Senior Network IP Engineer - German speaking
Location: Hannover, Niedersachsen
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England
Financial Planning & Accounting Analyst (FP&A)
Location: Reading, Berkshire