The IT Control Functions Delivery team of our Client are critical in providing the P&L, Treasury, Market Risk, Credit Risk and Finance teams the ability to perform timely and complex reporting that is critical to effectively supporting the EDFT trading business
They work in an extremely collaborative style with the heads of the different Control Functions, constantly and effectively managing reacting to emerging critical business needs together with the delivery of more strategic longer term projects.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Finance Business Analyst is an extremely dynamic and versatile role that requires an aptitude for working in a fast and rapidly changing environment. It requires a strong technical, logical, numerical and problem solving mindset, firm understanding of the key concepts in the areas of P&L and Position and ideally experience of working with financial system in a trading environment i.e. an IT savvy SME. The role requires excellent skills in eliciting, understanding and documenting the business processes and requirements and being able to explain them to the development and testing teams clearly, superb team working spirit, ability to communicate and engage effectively with the senior business stakeholders to manage their changing demands and expectations, reacting to immediate issues as well as shaping and planning the delivery of longer term projects.
You have the skills and ability to:
- Firm understanding of the key concepts in the areas of P&L and Position
- Ability to elicit, understanding and document business processes and requirements
- Ability to communicate and engage effectively with the senior business and manage expectations
- Manage the delivery of IT solutions
- Highly motivated to complete projects and 'go the extra mile' to achieve positive outcomes
- A very proactive individual able to handle multiple projects/work packages simultaneously
- Ability to understand and appreciate system architecture .
Great if you also have:
- Experience of Financial systems in a trading environments
- Find yourself working in leadership roles.
- Interested in BI toolsets
- Experience analysing and manipulating data in excel
- Proficient running SQL queries
- Experience of the development life cycle
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
ServiceNow Business Analyst
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Business service assistant
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Business Support Administrator
Location: Londonderry, County Londonderry
Salary: Up to £10.2 per hour
Reporting & Data Analyst (RAN Deployment) / Telecoms
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior SOC Lead needed with Defence industry experience
Location: Hampshire, England
Salary: £50000 - £75000 per annum