Commercial Finance Analyst
Duration - 6 months initially
Location - Remote then 2 days/week in Reading from Q4
You will be supporting the Commercial Finance Manager and working alongside other senior stakeholders across the business. This is the perfect role for someone who has just started out in their finance career and looking to develop further. It's a fast-paced, hands-on role, so if you like to be busy and the days to move fast, this could be the role for you!
What you can expect to be doing:
- Responsibility of month end accounting
- Producing and reviewing balance sheet recommendations
- Month end analysis and preparing month end accounts
- Reporting requirements
- Supporting finance teams with audit queries
What we are looking for:
- University degree in a relevant subject and the willingness to pursue an accountancy qualification
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Good Excel skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.