|Job Title:||Field Sales Specialist|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||company car allowance, remote working, commission|
|Contact Name:||Annabelle Morris|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
Sales Specialist/New Business
We're looking for exceptional and innovative sales people, to join our telecoms company on our unique journey of building our business unit, with the backing of a hugely successful business.
Our Business is a growing, we want to continue to establish ourselves as the UK's leading brand and we need enthusiastic, inspiring sales professionals who have the drive and determination to succeed in a business sales environment. We are recruiting Field Sales Specialists to support our growth in the medium segment, which we define as the 50-250 employee business market. Over the next ten years our business will grow and grow and we need your help!
For the Field based Business Sales Specialists it's all about acquisition, acquisition, acquisition; taking our story to the market and winning the trust of new customers. We are investing billions into our network and customer experience and already taking share from our competitors. We have identified the medium segment as our next key battleground.
With a proven track record of exceeding targets within a Field based sales B2B environment you will generate sales for our medium business customer segment; acquiring SME customers in line with our Business Strategy.
This is a Field based Sales Specialist, which will see you working as part of an expanding and successful team. We are recruiting the best talented sales people from across the industry to grow and disrupt the B2B market.
We are looking for people who have vast experience in a similar role who are able to capitalize upon this unique opportunity of an established brand being new to Market.
If you are exceeding your targets and want to be better rewarded financially and be part of an exciting period of growth for our business read on......
What the Sales Specialists will do:
- Use your business development/sales expertise to have great customer sales conversations whilst building your customer account base
- Grow market share and customer revenues across our Business portfolio. Meet targets to support the business to drive new customer acquisition
- Draft and submit customer deal solutions to commercial trading
- Create the very best customer experience
- Ensure your positive attitude shines through with any potential customers
- Collaborate with internal departments as required ensuring that customer issues are resolved to their satisfaction
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers in business base
- Record and maintain customer data accurately on Salesforce
- Work closely across the business sales channels so that opportunities are fully maximized
- Provide feedback into business functions on potential commercial deal and proposition opportunities
The successful Sales Specialist will have:
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding sales target in a Telecoms company with a primary focus on mobile connectivity and at least one other category
- Direct experience of sales in the SME or mid-market Corporate segments
- All of the classic sales skills of market and customer engagement, excellent customer rapport and communication skills through a number of different channels such as face-to-face, Teams and desk-based sales, as well as strong commercial awareness.
- Personal characteristics that make you stand out; the passion to take real accountability for your goals and the determination to succeed and support our business goals
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.