We are currenrtly partnering with a market leading mobile network who are looking for an expenses administrator to support their team on a contract basis.
This role is a 9 month contract position with the view to start as soon as possible. Although the client is based in Reading, this person would only be expected to attend the office twice per week, and work from home the remainder of the week.
The Expenses Administrator is responsible for the review and audit of all activity related to the company's system via Oracle. The purpose of this role is to ensure timely and accurate employee reimbursement and expense coding in accordance with the published standards and controls.
What you can expect from the role:
- Timely accurate processing of employee expense claims from receipt to payment
- Enforcement of Expenses best practice across the company, ensuring process compliance
- Check all submitted expenses adhere to the company expenses policy and dispensation
- Verify all expense claims are within the HMRC guidelines
- Ensure supporting VAT documentation and receipts are submitted with the claim.
- Check accuracy of coding of expense claims to the relevant categories
- Dealing with employee queries Filing and other ad-hoc duties
- Monthly Reporting
- Other functions within the AP/Expense department to include: invoice processing, Utility uploads and queries. Purchase Ledger Query investigation and resolution
What the role will need from you:
* Previous experience of working in a busy Expenses environment
* Experience with Oracle AP / Oracle Purchasing /
* Experience in managing large volumes of transactions
* Knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel
* Experience with Oracle Iexpenses
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.