|Job Title:||Exit Programme Manager/Telecoms/Telecommunications|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Exit Programme Manager (Telecommunications/Telco/Telecoms) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 12 months rolling contract, to be taken in 6 months stints, to be based remotely from home.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have recent and strong experience of managing Exit programmes
- Must have experience of working for large Telecommunications company or Telecommunications Managed Services provider as a Programme Manager specialising in Exit Programmes
- Can demonstrate robust Stakeholder management both internally and externally
- Comfortable with conflict
- Has robust financial management experience
- Responsible for managing the commercial elements of the exit
- Experience of working with the customer and bidder
- Own and manage the entire Exit plan
- Set up and maintain status reporting and exception reporting against the plan
- Required to set up the exit governance process
- Will need experience of managing a small team
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.