|Job Title:||Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant (Mandarin Speaking)|
|Salary:||Competitive day rate|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Executive Assistant - Mandarin Speaking
3 month rolling contract
Excellent Day rate
This leading Telecoms company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world, are current looking for a Mandarin speaking Executive Assistant to join their team and work out of their new fantastic offices in London.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Providing administrative duties including diary management, booking meetings, planning events, organizing travel and preparing travel itineraries, correspondence and prioritizing emails for the Managing Director.
- Arranging meetings and preparing documents in advance
- Coordinating departmental reports and documentation for internal and external meetings.
- Providing administrative support to the Managing Director in implementing organisational projects and programs.
You must have:
- Fluent in Mandarin & English
- Previous experience of providing secretarial and administrative support for Senior Executives.
- Knowledge of UK and China culture.
- Highly organised.
- Ability to work under pressure to agreed deadlines and adapt to change.
If you are interested in applying, please apply here or send a CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.