|Job Title:||Executive Assistant/PA|
|Duration:||2 month rolling|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
Contract - 2 months
MBNL are seeking an Executive Assistant to join on an initial 2 month contract. We are seeking an Executive Assistant with strong diary management skills, ability to work in a high paced environment and experience working with Senior Leadership teams.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant include:
- Proactive management of Directors diaries and meetings; ensure the purpose and outcome of the meeting is understood and shared with delegates in advance of the meeting.
- Manage logisitics, agendas, minutes and executive packs as required
- Creation of executive packs / powerpoints (as required)
- Supporting internal communication by sharing good new stories on the intranet
- Management of team events and conferences.
- Supporting communications and engagement manager with all staff events, providing logistical and administrative support
- Support the EA to manage travel, refreshments, social, external meeting room budgets, policy, processes and suppliers
- Administrative support to Directors - raising PO's, expenses, team holiday tracking and other administrative tasks as required
The successful Executive Assistant will have:
- A track record of supporting senior professionals
- Excellence IT skills - advanced users of office 365
- Excellent communication skills and understanding of communication channels
- Creative skills - able to turn data and information into images
- Excellent organisational skills. Ability to prioritise, think on your feet and make decisions
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexible and resilient - able to work in a changing world with competing demands
To apply for the Executive Assistant please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.