|Job Title:||Executive Assistant (EA)|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||Excellent Salary & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Executive Assistant (EA)
Dublin 2 (Permanent)
A leading Mobile Operator, who operate in an Agile, Customer Centric and Collaborative environment. They are currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis, to help support the senior leadership team.
- Responsibility for proactively managing diaries, correspondence and expenses.
- Arrange meetings and ensure preparation materials are readily available and distributed.
- Preparation of reports and presentations to a high standard.
- Arrange travel requirements, accommodation, meetings and events
- Proactively assist in driving a strong `team` culture through support of engagement initiatives for team meetings, organising events and entertainment.
- Manage commercial staff entertainment budget and ensure Purchase Orders are raised, processed, receipted and monitored through to payment.
- Significant experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills with impeccable attention to detail.
- Highest level of discretion and professionalism.
- Strong organisational, time management and problem solving skills are essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player who is comfortable using their own initiative and is proactive.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Laura.Gallagher@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.