Located in Dublin
Seeking a talented Executive Assistant to join a leading telecoms company based in Dublin to assist and support the CCO in leading and achieving success . If you believe that you thrive in a high performance, fast paced and fun environment and can bring keen organisational and planning skills to the forefront ...this may be the role for you!
What else it involves..
It is safe to say that this role will be busy and include a wide variety of activities supporting the CCO and her direct team.
* Responsibility for proactively managing the Chief Commercial Officer`s diary, correspondence and expenses.
* Arrange meetings and ensure preparation materials are readily available and distributed.
* Ensure a great experience for visitors to the office.
* Preparation of reports and presentations to a high standard.
* Arrange travel requirements, accommodation, meetings and events for the Chief Commercial Officer and Head of Functions for Commercial Department.
* Proactively assist in driving a strong `team` culture through support of engagement initiatives for team meetings, organising events and entertainment.
* Manage commercial staff entertainment budget and ensure Purchase Orders are raised, processed, receipted and monitored through to payment.
* Build strong relationships with other departments and work closely with other EAs as one team.
* Key point of contact for all infrastructural issues and office management for the Commercial team (follow up with IT /office supplies/facilities) to ensure smooth running of the office. The skills we`re looking for
* Significant experience in a similar role.
* Exceptional written and oral communications skills with impeccable attention to detail. * Highest level of discretion and professionalism.
* Tech savvy - Knowledge of working with systems (Oracle is a preference but not essential and a high level of administrative ability with excellent skills in MS Office. * Strong organisational, time management and problem solving skills are essential.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Team player who is comfortable using their own initiative and is proactive.
Organised and self-motivated with an ability to prioritise workload to meet and manage deadlines and to multitask.
If you would like to apply for the role please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted prior to shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.