|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Location:||Londonderry, County Londonderry|
|Contact Name:||Josie Hannant|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
New opportunity for a EA (Executive Assistant) to join a team at Fujitsu Derry, on a 6 month rolling contract.
As the Executive assistant your duties will involve:
- First point of contact for enquiries, receiving telephone calls and correspondence (including emails) and responding, directing or flagging them as appropriate
* Mailbox Management - as required by supported managers
* Diary management including the sorting and filtering of requests ensuring strategic priorities are met in a timely manner by understanding the business requirements
* Coordination and booking of national and international travel and associated itineraries
* Planning Conferences, Events, Calls and Meetings, including the logistical arrangements for multiple domestic and international requirements
* Identifying the need for and assisting in the preparation of agenda materials for meetings and the organisation of speakers where required
* Documentation administration: collation of business review packs and creating and updating PowerPoint presentations.
* Performance First Uploads
* Liaising with the offices of Key Customer's to organise meetings, ensuring that the appropriate people are involved, the internal pre-briefings are organised
* General administration support, e.g. reconciling expenses, leave booking approvals if you have been given access to YourHR, PO approvals as a delegate providing there is an email audit trail
* Travel and Expenses approval by being delegate only
* Act as stand-in for other Executive Assistants in their absence
Qualification / Experience
- Experience within EA sector or PA
* Delivers work to agreed quality and timescales. Satisfactory feedback from both internal staff and customers.
* Effective individual or team planning.
* Timely replies to correspondence.
* Experience with Meetings and Travel Arrangement bookings.
* Depth of knowledge on IT systems.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.