As the Executive Assistant you will be the first point of contact for enquiries, receiving calls and correspondence (including emails), responding, directing or flagging them as appropriate, along with all activities as below:
- Diary Management - ensuring priorities are met in a timely manner by understanding the business requirements
- Management of National and International traveling arrangements
- Planning and coordination of Conferences, events, calls and meetings (Making sure liaise with the office key customers to organise meetings, ensuring all people involved are invited.
- Mailbox Management - when required by supported managers
- Identifying need for assistant in the preparation of agenda materials for meetings
- Documentation Administration
- Act as stand-in for other Executive Assistants in their absences
- Onsite assistant to visiting managers and customers when needed
- Experience within a similar field of supporting and Diary Management
- Confident in dealing with different levels of customers and management
- Proactive, tenacious and uses own initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Project Management, organisational and negotiation skills
- Good IT, Administrations skills
- Proven problem-solving ability and attention to detail
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.