6 months temp contract
Based in Londonderry- requirement to be on site and home working (1-2 days)
The provision of a remote shared service of defined activities for designated Executives.
- First point of contact for enquiries, receiving telephone calls and correspondence (including emails) and responding, directing or flagging them as appropriate
* Mailbox Management - as required by supported managers
* Diary management including the sorting and filtering of requests ensuring strategic priorities are met in a timely manner by understanding the business requirements
* Coordination and booking of national and international travel and associated itineraries
* Planning Conferences, Events, Calls and Meetings, including the logistical arrangements for multiple domestic and international requirements
* Identifying the need for and assisting in the preparation of agenda materials for meetings and the organization of speakers where required
* Documentation administration: collation of business review packs and creating and updating PowerPoint presentations.
* Liaising with the offices of Key Customers' to organize meetings, ensuring that the appropriate people are involved, the internal pre-briefings are organized
* General administration support, e.g. reconciling expenses
* Expenses approval by being delegate only
* Act as stand-in for other Executive Assistants in their absence
* Draft newsfeeds / tweets as required
* Onsite assistance to visiting managers and customers when needed for other members of the team
- Proactivity - ability to look ahead and anticipate needs
- Time management -able to multi task and work under pressure
- Confidentiality - able to deal with business sensitive information
- Experience managing complex diaries, attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to communicate effectively at all levels / able to work independently and as part of a team
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.