|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Location:||Londonderry, County Londonderry|
|Salary:||£11.50 - £12.5 per hour|
|REF:||210007XQ - KG_1623683438|
|Contact Name:||Kerrie Gaurd|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
New opportunity to join a large organisation on a Temporary contract as an Executive Assistant based in Derry.
- First point of contact for enquiries, receiving telephone calls and correspondence (including emails) and responding, directing or flagging them as appropriate
* Mailbox Management - as required by supported managers
* Diary management including the sorting and filtering of requests ensuring strategic priorities are met in a timely manner by understanding the business requirements
* Coordination and booking of national and international travel and associated itineraries
* Planning Conferences, Events, Calls and Meetings, including the logistical arrangements for multiple domestic and international requirements
* Identifying the need for and assisting in the preparation of agenda materials for meetings and the organisation of speakers where required
* Documentation administration: collation of business review packs and creating and updating PowerPoint presentations.
- Pro-activity - ability to look ahead and anticipate needs
- Time management -able to multi task and work under pressure
- Confidentiality - able to deal with business sensitive information
- Experience managing complex diaries, attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to communicate effectively at all levels / able to work independently and as part of a team
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.