|Job Title:||Exective Headteacher (SEN)|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum|
|Start Date:||September 2019 / January 2020|
|REF:||Exe HT - ESM_1562943568|
|Contact Name:||Kenny Fraser|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Project People are supporting a SEN group and specialist service who are seeking to appoint an Executive Headteacher from either September 2019 or January 2020 dependent on availability.
The successful personal will oversee and lead three schools that provide specialist support for children aged 8 to 19 years who are on the autistic spectrum and who may also have challenging behaviour as a result of their communication difficulties and a lack of social understanding. These schools are based in Leicestershire with excellent road links to the M69/M6/M1 motorways.
Key focus of each school is to offer a safe environment which enables the pupils to develop their skills required to live as independently into adult life. All three schools recognise the special needs of each individual and ensures that the learning opportunities provided for them and the targets set reflect and address these needs.
A bespoke curriculum is in place, which is based on academic, therapeutic, life skills and engagement work and from this their aim is to raise standards in the education of young people with autism.
- Experienced with working with children with relevant special educational needs
- Experienced in motivating staff and leading by example
- Committed to school improvement through a collaborative approach, including work with other schools
- Clear thinking in establishing and development the School's priorities and targets that will make a difference to our young people
- Flexible and positive about change
- Knowledgeable and have an understanding of school finances and commercial development
To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Kenny Fraser on 0203 948 9260 or email education@project people.com
Project People is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.