European Customer Experience Lead is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 6-month, home based, contract.
Are you someone with a passion for evolving our ways of working and delivering real lasting change? Can you lead a virtual team, of multi-skilled people from across the region, with a common purpose to Drive a culture of customer centricity and ensure that customer's expectations are exceeded by delivering the right experiences? Are you able to turn a strategy and vision into actions to enable change to be delivered into accounts in a consumable way? Do you want to shape your world and change the way the world works? Do you want to collaborate and achieve together with committed people to grow our clients' differentiation and create an environment of customer centricity with customer feedback and a culture of continual review and improvement / development at its heart? This is your world and your opportunity to shape it for the better.
As the Customer Experience Framework Adoption Lead you will ensure the successful adoption of the Customer Experience Framework, and the associated new ways of working, across the North Western Europe Region.
The Customer Experience Framework is a model our customer are implementing to provide the structure, culture and ways of working, to ensure that customer insights drive actions to resolve pain points and improve experiences. Action ownership, tracking and measurement will be established, along with feedback loops between customers and delivery teams to demonstrate proactivity and responsiveness, outcome value and build trust.
The role will involve:
- Planning and managing the introduction of the CX Framework across the region, including the scale up of the supporting teams, learning and development, integration to central management toolsets and processes
- Leading, teaching and coaching a team of Customer Experience Coaches who will be paired with account teams to ensure the adoption of the CX Framework
- Working directly with account teams and clients as both a subject matter expert, and a hands on practitioner in Customer Experience strategies and techniques
- Continual evolution of the CX Framework based on customer and internal feedback and research insights
- Gathering insights first hand to inform and support the CX strategy through primary research; including both qualitative and quantitative, attitudinal and behavioral, and associated methods including; interviews, ethnography, user testing, surveys
- Continual evolution of the CX Framework based on customer and internal feedback
- Ensuring that account teams are sufficiently enabled and supported to help their clients to define customer and employee centric strategies
- Teaching others to use practical tools and techniques such as Storyboarding, concept creation, persona creation journey mapping, process mapping, user stories and user research, experience measurement and metrics. Also the ability to help with Design and Brand strategy using a proven approach
- Evangelising about customer experience and drive towards a culture of customer centricity
- Actively engage with the NWE Service Integration team, CX Stakeholder community, Customer Success Community
- Share lessons to benefit others on the journey to improving customer experience
- Customer and Employee Experience Design, applying business design thinking, business analysis, co-creation and innovative thinking to map and design employee and customer life cycles, storyboarding customer journeys
- Leading successful business, cultural change and transformation activities required to realize the desired state
- Facilitating and teaching, with an ability to provide facilitation techniques appropriate to the situation and audience
- Helping others to learn, grow and become better professionals, enabling people to take on fresh challenges with confidence
- Developing business cases and benefits for the recommended activities around a roadmap
- Assuring quality completion of deliverables and outputs, in line with set goals and objectives
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dev Ops Tech Lead
Location: Croydon, London
Test Lead (Security cleared) - Contract - Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England
Lead Developer - Security Cleared - ESB / SOA / Websphere
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Network Architect - Security Cleared - Contract - Basingstoke
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Location: Remote, Europe