|Job Title:||Estates Planning Administrator/Legal Administrator|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Warren Moore|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
Our client, a leading telco organisation are currently recruiting for a Planning & Property Administrator to join their project team.
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to gain valuable experience working within the property and estates team, the planning process and planning legislation which apply to the provision of telecommunications infrastructure.
You will assist the Property and Estates team in conducting an audit of the existing and future planning status of the company's physical telecommunications infrastructure (antenna and masts).
The audit process will include the following tasks;
- Reviewing internal databases and files
- Requesting files and documents from local authorities and An Bord Pleanála
- Consulting with other members of the project team
- Reviewing the Planning Act and Regulations
- Writing brief summary reports and making recommendations
- Weekly reporting to the project team
The ideal candidate will:
- Be methodical & able to work with a high level of attention to detail
- Be happy working in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team environment
- Have an ability to communicate clearly and concisely and to establish and maintain effective working relationships with third-party stakeholders (local authorities).
If this role is of interest, please send a copy of your CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Planning / Property Administrators
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Learning & Development Administrator
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
5G RAN TRANSFORMATION DELIVERY LEAD - (TECH EXPERT / SME)
Location: Berkshire, England
PMO Manager - PMO - P30 - Swords - Dublin
Location: Swords, Dublin