|Job Title:||Estates & Property Executive|
|Location:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Contact Name:||Armin Reinula|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Our key client who operate within the telecommunications space are seeking an experienced Estate & Property professional. The role is an immediate requirement and would be required for a period of circa 3-6+ months.
- Manage my clients extensive portfolio of existing assets by acting as the internal point of contact between legal, finance and property functions.
- Provide support to finance team regarding payment queries and issues and financial reporting.
- Ensure all sites are within current agreements and undertake negotiations where required.
- Complete all licence and lease renewals/negotiations prior to the renewal date.
- Manage ARF process and act as point of contact for tenants on existing portfolio, actively seeking to generate revenue opportunities or cost saving measures.
- Point of contact for external site owners in relation to site issues, access, rent queries etc
- Manage Site Provider queries, issues and forced terminations to resolution, and ensure clear communication of impact to rollout and performance teams
- Deal with all Local Authority & Bord Pleanala queries and issues in relation to enforcements notices, planning appeals and planning application
- Deal with issues in relation to the planning permission retention programme.
- Retrieval of all historic planning bond payments made to Local Authorities.
- Negotiating licence fee/rental reviews with site providers.
- Complete all licence and lease renewals prior to the renewal date.
- Weekly reporting on all Estates Management Issues (ongoing issues, financial updates, legal update, planning retentions etc).
- Strong background in property management, lease negotiation and planning.
- Experience with local law related to property rights and lease obligations.
- Knowledge of local governing agencies, in particular as they relate to planning.
- Ability to prepare and analyse records, reports and other information in a professional/legal context.
- Superior verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Possess the ability to maintain a professional/poised manner, and communicate/present information in a public forum.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Target driven.
If you feel that you possess the required skills for the opportunity. Please apply to the position now!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.