|Job Title:||ERP Migration Engineer - Oracle - PL/SQL - Cork|
|Location:||Cork, Republic of Ireland|
|REF:||FJS- Dat Mig2_1562249937|
|Contact Name:||Patrick McNamara|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
ERP Data Migration Engineer - Oracle - PL/SQL - ERP - Cork, Ireland
Are you an experienced IT Specialist with experience of ERP data migration and excellent Oracle PL/SQL knowledge? If so please apply to a brand new contract opportunity working for one of the worlds largest IT Services Providers based in Dublin.
As the ERP Data Migration Engineer you will have the following responsibilities:
- Able to work from verbal requirements.
- Create custom staging tables in Oracle database.
- Extract data from Core HR and Payroll product tables residing in an Oracle database.
- Load data into staging tables.
- Write Linux shell scripts to load value mapping spreadsheets into custom Oracle tables using sdcli.
- Map populated fields in source structure data to fields in target structure (e.g. HCM Data Loader file specifications).
- Update staging tables and transform from source field values to target field values.
- Spool data from staging tables into a data file matching HDL file specification.
- Write OBIEE report to extract configured reference values from target Oracle HCM Cloud.
- Load extracted target reference values into HDL Validator Tool.
- Validate spooled HDL data file using HDL Validator Tool.
- Document process after build.
To be successful you will have the following experience:
- ERP data migration experience: one project, ideally end-to-end migration (extract, transform and load)
- Excellent Oracle PL/SQL knowledge and experience
- Migration experience
If this role seems like a good match for your skills and abilities, please respond including your up to date CV- alternatively please contact Patrick McNamara at Project People on +44 (0)117 9087000 or email via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.