|Job Title:||ER Specialist (Employee Relations) - Contract, Start ASAP|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Berkshire (9 Month Contract)
A leading Telecoms company, who operate in an agile, customer driven and collaborative environment. They are currently seeking an ER Specialist to join their HR team on an interim basis, dealing with a high volume of low - high level cases.
- Provide timely advice and support to line managers on Low - high risk/complexity people ER issues such as: disciplinaries, short and long term absence (up to and including capability dismissals), performance management, whistle-blowing cases.
- Establish strong working relationships with other teams in the People Team, in particular BPs, People Assist as well as business managers to develop an understanding of the business priorities.
- Identify trends in cases for the Head/ER Manager of so that insight is provided to managers, relevant training for line managers is provided and policy recommendations are made.
- Work in partnership with the Policy Manager, providing insight on our People Policies and Guidelines
- High volume ER Case work experience is essential
- Experience gained within a Retail or Telco company would be an advantage, however is not essential
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- HR degree / CIPD is preferable
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.