|Job Title:||ER Specialist|
|Salary:||Competitive daily rate|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
ER (Employee Relations) Specialist
6 Month Initial Contract
ER Specialist - providing expert advice and support to business managers on people and business ER issues. This is an urgent 6 month contract assignment and we are particularly looking for someone with experience guiding managers during large scale people transformations in a commercial environment.
As ER Specialist you will be responsible for providing broader case management support to the business (rather than individual case management). You will support on collective consultation meetings and written documentation - drafting scripts, writing FAQ docs for managers and staff, coach line managers and facilitate workshops in order to develop ER capability within the organisation.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience managing medium-high risk/complexity ER cases through to conclusion
- Experience in change management
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with people and business driven ER issues
- Good understanding and application of employment legislation
- Ability to assess risks and make fair decisions that meet the needs of the business
- Strong team player
- Experience working in a fast paced, changing commercial environment
- CIPD Qualified
- Ability to work under pressure
If you are interested in this contract assignment and have the required skills and experiences then please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.