- Support the process equipment within our semiconductor processing facility to maintain optimum tool uptime and reduce un-expected tool outages.
- First line diagnostic skills with on call engineer backup.
- Use experience and knowledge fault find tools such as vacuum, mechanical and electronics
- Work with specialist 3rd party suppliers to maintain the building engineer facilities, such as DI water, specialist gases and HEVAC equipment.
- Work in accordance with the CIP quality and safety policies;
- Any other adhoc duty as requested by the Facility Manager.
- Time served apprenticeship in an engineering discipline (or working towards recognised qualification).
- Some experience in semiconductor equipment and facilities maintenance ; such as chemical handling , repairing electronic equipment ,
- Proven track record of supporting a production line.
- Happy working a 2 shift rotation (2pm-10.00pm/6.00am-2.00pm).
- Must be able to follow strict instructions when instructed to do so.
- Able to work calmly under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Proactive and innovative team player who is also capable of working independently.
- Displays a positive approach to working and actively seeks to share ideas and information with colleagues.
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills which show an understanding of the varying levels and cultures within the organisation.
- Ability to ensure prioritisation of workloads dovetails with the needs of the business.
- Has a flexible approach to working.
- Supportive of company culture and ethos.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.