Equipment Engineer. Ipswich. Permanent Opportunity.
Global leading communications company who are developing the leading edge optoelectronic devices for the next generation of communications networks is seeking an Equipment engineer to join the existing Facilities and Equipment engineering team to support the production and product developmemt teams in making devices.
Your main responsibilities:
- Support the process equipment to maintain optimum tool up time and reduce un-expected tool outages.
- Carry out FMEA reviews and ensure spares/support are suitable and sufficient to support critical manufacturing equipment.
- Drive improvement through data analysis and report tool metrics to highlight issues.
- Fault find tools such as vacuum, mechanical and electronics.
- Work with OEM suppliers.
- Time served apprenticeship in an engineering discipline.
- HNC/D in engineering based subject.
- Experience in semiconductor equipment and activities.
- Proven track record of supporting a production line.
- Degree qualified in engineering based discipline.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.