What is the job?
Joining the Finance systems team you will be responsible for the end to end project life cycle to deliver Oracle Hyperion Planning and Essbase solutions for new and existing internal customers as well as provide level 2 support for the daily operation of all EPM applications and ensure systems are meeting the business needs, are fully compliant and are functioning optimally
You will do this by doing the following:
- Provide subject matter expertise with Hyperion Planning and Essbase
- Identify business needs/opportunities to implement EPM solutions
- Develop business cases and prototypes to demonstrate key benefits of EPM tools
- Create project plans, manage projects and project resources
- Analyse and document business requirements, scope, functional design and technical design
- Manage communication and stakeholder relationships
- Implement Hyperion Planning and Essbase solutions, including metadata, templates, forms, business rules, security and reporting
- Configure integration across a range of systems
- Test, troubleshoot, QA and coordinate UAT
Are you right for the role?
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in information technologies, computer science, information systems or finance
- Expert knowledge in Hyperion Planning and Essbase
- Demonstrable experience working within finance systems
- Working knowledge of HFM, FDMEE, HFR, OBIEE is a plus
- Ability to quickly understand and decompose financial, business, and technical concepts
- Proven ability to work within a team, remotely and independently
- Experience in Visual Basic for Applications and SQL knowledge is also a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong project management and prioritisation skills
If you feel that you have the relevant skills for this role, please APPLY now or get in touch with Christopher Casey at Project People today.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Reward Analyst / Compensation Analyst
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive day rate
Business Process Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England