|Job Title:||Environments Engineer - Contract - Hampshire|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Environments Engineer - Contract - Hampshire
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
Leading Defence Industry managed services provider require a skilled Environments Engineer to work on an ongoing contract basis in Hampshire.
A Senior Build/Environment Engineer is required to maintain the various environments and provide in-house support and technical specialism to the various teams who require access to the environments.
- Hardware / Software installation & Integration
- Document Authoring
- Unit and Integration Testing
- Problem Investigation and Resolution
- Development of scripts
- In-depth knowledge of VMware Virtualisation (ESXi + VDI), Windows 2008 server (AD), Windows 2003, clustering (Windows and VM)
- A detailed knowledge of Windows Vista and Windows XP client configurations.
- A broad understanding of all MS Server products including; Share Point Server, Exchange Server, Project Server
- Experience of deploying and supporting Defence IT infrastructures.
- Ability to handle demands from multiple complex environments and effectively prioritise tasks
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.