|Job Title:||Enterprise Management Tooling Architect - Berkshire - Contract|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Enterprise Management Tooling Architect - Berkshire - Contract
Leading Managed Services Provider require an Enterprise Management Tooling Architect to deliver new management systems for their largest customers on an ongoing contract basis.
Please note: a level of security clearance is required for this role however other candidates will be considered.
- The role requires a proven Architect of system monitoring Management tools, for example (not essential to have all, some or equivalents would be considered) - SCCM, SCOM, HP Openview or HP Operations Manager
- Ideally with an interest or experience in systems automation, automating alerts
- Using your knowledge of commercial EM products and the provider's strategic roadmaps to create detailed end-to-end designs of integrated toolsets
- Producing cost models for the software, equipment and effort to deploy the systems
- Working in conjunction with Solution Owners and Project Managers to create an effective solution and efficient deployment plans
- Working with stakeholders to analyse requirements, negotiate and bring consensus
- Working with common business IT infrastructures and the tools required to manage them efficiently
- designing and deploying new tools and the necessary integrations between the tools to create a working system
- Planning the work for a team to build, test and roll out a new toolset
- Creating cost models or budgets for build and deployment of new toolsets
- Producing technical documentation to a high standard, formally documenting your designs and plans.
Please apply via this site or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Architect - Contract - Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Solaris Customer Solutions Architect
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Data Architect (S4HANA)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire