Enterprise Management Architect- Delivery
Are you a qualified Enterprise Management Architect who is able demonstrate significant knowledge and experience of IT system management tools for:-
- Service Desk Tooling (e.g. CA Service Desk Manager, Service Now, BMC Remedy, Microsoft Service Manager)
- Server Event Monitoring and Log Analysis
- Server Capacity and Performance monitoring
- Automated Incident logging and scripting for automated fixes
- Software Delivery and Patching
- Asset Discovery and CMDB updating
- Intelligent systems for root cause analysis and fault prediction.
Can you demonstrate:-
- Experience of undertaking design and deployment for major IT systems
- Experience of configuration and customisation of Service Desk Tooling
- Knowledge of SQL database integration and reporting
- Problem solving skills with the ability to function as part of a team and occasionally independently
- A strong operational understanding of IT Service and Support
- The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical documentation.
Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to design quality Systems for our customers across the region. Experience of working with sensitive systems in secure environments is expected.
Set the Scene
We are looking for an innovative Enterprise Management Tooling Architect with significant system design and build experience and the ability to identify, justify, develop, deploy and document appropriate architectures and tools required by our customers. The successful applicant will have the potential to become the toolset SME within a project team, responsible for all management tool design and production of deployment plans and designs, overseeing deployment and system acceptance into service. This is a dynamic role that plays an integral part in company's deployment of new systems.
- Technical knowledge of common business IT infrastructures and the tools required to manage them efficiently
- Ability to plan the deployment of new tools and have the skills needed to build, test and roll out successfully
- Good requirement analysis skills and the ability to negotiate and bring consensus with stakeholders
- Written communications - clear technical writing and presentation
Flexibility, Diversity and Inclusion
We want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities. The role may demand some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance, within a culture of respect for professional and private commitments. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Solaris Customer Solutions Architect
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Data Architect (S4HANA)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Big Data Architect
Location: Reading, Berkshire