We are looking for an innovative Management Tools Architect with significant system design and build experience and the ability to identify, justify and document appropriate architectures and tools required by our customers. The successful applicant will become the toolset SME within a project team, responsible for all management tool design and production of deployment plans and designs, overseeing deployment and system acceptance into service.
We are looking for candidates that can do the Proof of concept, Design, Implementation, Sizing and even Costing of Monitoring systems.
Experience across of as many of the below as possible:
- Server Event Monitoring and Log Analysis
- Server Capacity and Performance monitoring
- Automated Incident logging and scripting for automated fixes
- Software Delivery and Patching
- Asset Discovery and CMDB update
- Intelligent systems for root cause analysis and fault prediction - Machine Learning.
Experience of any of the following technologies:
- Microsoft System Centre tools - such as SCOM or SCCM or even SCORCH
- ELK stack
The successful candidate will need to be security cleared but candidates not holding this clearance will be considered
For fine details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 07796 302988
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ICS SCADA Cybersecurity/Security Architect (IEC/ISA)
Cloud Security Architect/Consultant (M365/AZ-500/MS-500/Azure)
Location: London, England
Senior Project Manager (Oracle Cloud/Azure/AWS/Migration)
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Build Engineer / Integrator - Security Cleared - Basingstoke
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
3rd line Engineer (VMware & Windows) - Perm - Bracknell
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire