|Job Title:||Enterprise Management Architect|
|Salary:||Salary and Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Enterprise Management Architect - Permanent - Basingstoke, Hampshire.
Key Technologies include - SCCM, SCOM, Solarwinds, HP Openview.
A global IT services company is searching for an Enterprise Management Architect to join their team on a permanent basis in Basingstoke.
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
Our client is searching for a qualified Solution Architect who can design and build Workload Automation systems and who is able to demonstrate significant knowledge and experience of tools for:-
- Automation of server builds in virtual environments
- Automation of software configuration and server housekeeping
- Automation of Incident logging and scripting for automated fixes
- Automation of common service delivery tasks (e.g. user account management)
- Reporting on the delivery of service via automated tools.
Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to design quality Systems for our customers across the region. Experience of working with sensitive systems in secure environments is expected.
We are looking for an innovative Automation Tools Architect with significant system design and build experience and the ability to identify, justify and document appropriate architectures and tools required by potential customers. The successful applicant will become the toolset SME within a bid team, responsible for all automation tool design and cost elements and production of deployment plans and designs. This is a dynamic role that plays an integral part in the company's pursuit of new business.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience of Automation Tool design and deployment for major IT systems
- Experience of Planning and Costing toolset deployments for bids
- A strong operational understanding of IT system monitoring and event management
- A strong operational understanding of IT Service and Support
- The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical documentation
- The ability to write persuasive and targeted proposal documents.
- Technical knowledge of common business IT infrastructures and the tools required to automate them efficiently
- Ability to plan the deployment of new tools and the resources needed to build, test and roll out successfully
- Negotiating, bringing consensus, with previous experience of running workshops
- Written communications - clear technical writing and presentation
- Leadership skills for team co-ordination and motivation.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ICS SCADA Cybersecurity/Security Architect (IEC/ISA)
SC Clearable* Architect/Consultant - Middleware
Location: Hendon, London
Cloud Security Architect/Consultant (M365/AZ-500/MS-500/Azure)
Location: London, England
Build Engineer / Integrator - Security Cleared - Basingstoke
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
3rd line Engineer (VMware & Windows) - Perm - Bracknell
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire