|Job Title:||Enterprise Architect|
|Location:||Reading, Berkshire, S. E. England, England|
|Salary:||Market Daily Rate|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Enterprise Architect - you will be joining a leading Mobile Telecoms company on an ongoing contract basis, starting as they embark their journey on a groundbreaking Cloud transformation programme!
We are looking for a strategic Enterprise Architect with experience of leading teams of TDAs, building the 19 month roadmap, managing budgets (circa £5m) and ensuring that the technical domain adhere and deliver against Company objectives.
Technical skills we are looking for:
- AWS Cloud platform
- Public and private cloud
- Openstack (Redhat preferred)
My client is looking for an experienced Architect with experience of delivering large scale cloud transformations, someone who has strong technical, decision making and problem solving leadership skills who can set the technical direction and quality standards for delivery and design.
Additional Skills & Experiences Needed:
- Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders and act as a liaison between the business, technical community and 3rd party delivery teams
- Ability to convert business requirements into a technical solution (And vice versa)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Led large technical delivery programmes that include complex integrations spanning multiple technology domains and stakeholders including working with a systems integrator to deliver contracted outcomes
- Strong commercial and partner management experience, including managing interlocking dependencies across multiple contracts, understanding the use of complex commercial framework to assure the deliverables from 3rd parties
- Experience in building and managing technical roadmaps and budgets
- In depth understanding and demonstrable experience in cloud technology in On/Off prem environments
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.