|Job Title:||Employee Relations Specialist - Berkshire - Contract|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Employee Relations Specialist - Berkshire - Contract
A leading global telecommunications company, who are going through an exciting period of change, are seeking an experienced ER Specialist to join their team in Berkshire.
The role will include general day to day HR/ER duties such as sickness absence, performance management, disciplinary, redundancy, grievance etc.
You must have:
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with people and business driven ER issues.
- Experience in change management.
- Experience of managing medium-high risk ER cases to conclusion.
- Good understanding and application of employment legislation.
- Strong communication and listening skills, being comfortable in coaching, advising and influencing managers dealing with ER issues.
- Ability to assess risks and make fair decisions that meet the needs of the business.
- Ability to influence management decisions.
- Strong team player who is confident and self motivated.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to quickly develop a rapport and strong working relationships remotely, across all levels, within the wider People team and business teams.
- Strong organisational skills able to plan, prioritise and work under pressure with good attention to detail to manage cases to conclusion and keep track of progress.
- Ability to identify risks and make fair, commercial decisions, with guidance and support that meets the needs of the business.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
- Must be CIPD qualified
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.