|Job Title:||Email Marketing Manager (Travel, London, Start ASAP)|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||Attractive Salary & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Email Marketing Manager (B2C)
West London (One day per week in Oxford)
My client are a leading luxury travel company, who operate in the UK & USA. They create world-wide, tailor-made and unforgettable holidays for a wide range of clients, from safariing in Africa, to Polar Bear spotting and glacier trekking in the Arctic.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager your role is to deliver the market communications plan through campaign creation, reporting and optimisation.
You will work closely with the global roles of CRM Technical Lead & CRM Performance Lead as well as the US-based CRM Executive to help shape and adopt marketing automation best practices
- Channel Performance - Responsibility for all core performance metrics for the email marketing channel. This will include engagement as well as commercial metrics.
- Campaign Creation - Manage the end to end campaign creation process from campaign conception to send to analysis & optimisation. Shape and adopt consistent global processes that are agreed and shared by all.
- Content Creation - Imagery - Select, edit and deliver engaging imagery that delivers relevance to the client and adheres to brand guidelines
- Content Creation - Briefing Copy - Work with the content writing team to brief all copy and ensure timely delivery in line with campaign schedules, while assuring all content caters to specific UK audience needs
- Campaign Reporting - Produce globally consistent campaign reporting focused on full email funnel and delivering actionable insight to the wider CRM team.
- 3+ year's experience working in performance marketing, ideally within a Travel, Retail or eCommerce background)
- Experience of initiating and executing campaigns through a customer first strategy
- Experience of customer segmentation
- Marketing channel management, principally email
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
- A keen eye for detail
- A desire to learn, develop skills and challenge themselves
if you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.