Email Marketing Manager - Luxury Travel
West London - 1 day a week in Oxfordshire
We are looking for a hands-on Email Marketing Manager to play a pivotal role in executing our CRM strategy of growing Brand based in West London. You will be responsible for effectively communicating with clients and prospects to garner brand affinity and qualified inquires, maximising the performance of their Email CRM channel.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager your role is to deliver the market communications plan through campaign creation, reporting and optimisation.
You will work closely with the global roles of CRM Technical Lead & CRM Performance Lead as well as the US-based CRM Executive to help shape and adopt marketing automation best practices
- Channel Performance - Responsibility for all core performance metrics for the email marketing channel. This will include engagement as well as commercial metrics.
- Campaign Creation - Manage the end to end campaign creation process from campaign conception to send to analysis & optimisation. Shape and adopt consistent global processes that are agreed and shared by all.
- Content Creation - Imagery - Select, edit and deliver engaging imagery that delivers relevance to the client and adheres to brand guidelines
- Content Creation -Briefing Copy - Work with the content writing team to brief all copy and ensure timely delivery in line with campaign schedules, while assuring all content caters to specific UK audience needs
- Campaign Reporting - Produce globally consistent campaign reporting focused on full email funnel and delivering actionable insight to the wider CRM team.
- 3+ years' experience working in performance marketing, ideally within a Travel, Retail or eCommerce background)
- Experience of initiating and executing campaigns through a customer first strategy
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.