|Job Title:||Electronic Communications Code Programme Manager - Permanent|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Electronic Communications Code Programme Manager - Permanent - Berkshire
- Leading Mobile Telecommunications Infrastructure Service Provider require an experienced Programme Manager on a permanent basis to be responsible for the overall integrity and coherence of the Electronic Communications Code Programme including planning, governance and oversight of the successful delivery of new capabilities.
- Knowledge and experience of the ECC and it's legal and operational impacts will be integral to the role.
- Create and maintain a holistic end to end underpinned plan with clear inputs/outputs/measurement points including but not limited to deployment of new sites or replacement and upgrades of existing sites under the Code requirements.
- Daily programme management throughout the programme lifecycle with clear hand-offs with shareholders and their suppliers.
- Work with workstream leads to continue to translate the vision to a future state blueprint and multi-year transformational delivery plan and underpin that with a clear project inventory showing what capability is needed when to realise the strategy.
- Define & regularly review the programme governance/controls; plan the overall programme & monitor the progress; manage the programme's budget; manage risks & issues including taking corrective measures; coordinate the various projects within the programme and their interdependencies; manage and utilise resources across the programme; manage stakeholder engagement and communications with relevant constituency as well as the cadence of governance meetings and reporting.
- Preparation of programme detail and executive level 'distilled' content for weekly and monthly governance meetings
- Proactively influence those outside of Programmes, building relationships that translate to a positive impact on programme outcomes
- Understanding and experience of the Electronic Communication Code.
- Extensive experience in running large and complex programmes in and frequently changing business environments
- Programme or Project management or equivalent qualification/accreditation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong leadership skills managing into executive level.
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity
- Clear, concise and authoritative communication skills both upward and within the team
- Strong visualization, planning and organizational ability to prepare and anticipate well in the face of change.
- Ability to see "the bigger picture"
- Focused single mindedness and diligence in delivering business outcomes - driven to succeed, completer/finisher mentality and able to cut through problems
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.