Electrical Engineer - 2391/Telco
Competitive Salary plus bonus and benefits
A leading telecoms client is hiring in their Engineering function, and are looking for an Electrical Engineer to slot into their Tech Authority team. In this role you will support the technical authority lead for all matters relating to Electrical Design.
Key tasks of the role include documenting and issuing design guidelines, reviewing and auditing designs and build activity and communicating design guidelines to all of the company suppliers. The role will also require engagement with customers and agreeing standards and solutions to drive efficiency and quality.
For this role we are looking for Electricians/Electrical Engineers who have:
* 4+ years as a Qualified Electrical Engineer - supported by educational background (HND, Degree, Masters etc.)
* Proven background in electrical inspection and test - ideally have the 2391 City & Guilds certification
* Ideally have familiarity with AC/DC work
* Hold an up to date 18th Edition Qualification/Certification of BS7671
* Knowledge/experience of designing electrical circuits
* History of working in the telecoms industry would prove an advantage but is not a requirement - other industries to consider are; Rail, Utilities and maintenance organisations or consultancies
* Confident in using MS Office and Excel as this person would act as technical author when it comes to specification and documentation work
If this is a role you would like to hear more about, reach out to me via this advert and shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss the role in more detail.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.