Electrical Engineer/Telecoms Electrician
Company vehicle supplied
Due to continued growth, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Engineer to join this leading supplier to the telecoms market.
To complete electrical installation activities on client sites, this includes work on AC and DC systems.
- Electrical installation work (AC and DC) compliant to BS7671. This includes new installations and additions to existing installations.
- Completion of inspection and testing of new and existing installations.
- Completion of inspection and testing certification.
- Completion of site surveys (electrical).
- Completion of handover pack documentation.
- Submission of all documentation within specified timescales
- Minimum 2 years' experience within the Mobile Telecommunications industry as an Electrician working on AC and DC systems.
- Understands the current edition of BS 7671 Electricity at Work Regulations, and the Codes of Practice and guidance documents relevant to the range of electrical work undertaken.
- Understands the inspection, testing, verification, certification, and reporting procedures for the range of electrical work undertaken.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Level 3 Electrical Installation or equivalent to City & Guilds 236.
- City & Guilds 2391 Inspection & Testing or equivalent.
- Hold the current edition of BS7671 Requirements for Electrical Installations.
- Standard site pre-requisites: Working at Height, First Aid, Asbestos Awareness and Manual Handling
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and safely.
- Quality orientated with high workmanship standards.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Willing and able to work with minimal supervision.
- IT literate
- National NPPV 3 Security clearance
- CAT and Genny Qualification
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.