|Job Title:||E-Learning Instructional Designer (Dublin)|
|Location:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Contact Name:||Rassin Wurie|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
e-Learning Instructional Designer
About The Company
My client, based in Dublin, are one of the leading network, telecommunications and mobile technology companies in the UK. They are looking for an e-Learning Instructional Designer to join their Learning & Development Team during their exciting time of innovation and change.
About The Role
In this role, it will provide an established eLearning professional the opportunity to work as part of a major digital transformation. You will be responsible for developing all their e-Learning content to support their digital transformation.
Reporting into the Learning and Development Manager, and working collaboratively with the wider Learning & Development Team members and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to coordinate curriculum innovation and develop and maintain high-quality course content for their transformation programme.
- Applying principles of instructional design and learning theory to assess training needs and design, develop, and evaluate learning content.
Skills & Experience Needed
- Qualifications in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, or related fields with several years of experience.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Articulate 360 eLearning tools.
- Experience in online course development within a rapid development environment.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal. In particular the ability to take complex concepts and break it down to teachable segments for online learning.
- Excellent organization skills - this role will be managing multiple modules at one time and will need to organize themselves as well as the teams they are working with.
- Experience in eLearning Specialist Role, or similar.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply and I will aim to get back with 48 hours. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.