|Job Title:||E-commerce & Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||Competetive Salary and Package|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
E-commerce & Marketing Executive
This is a key role within a fast-growing company specialising in online marketplace sales. With online business and digital marketing being key to the growth of the brand we are expanding our team to include a highly motivated E-commerce & Marketing Executive. The role will focus on growing and maximising our European sales channels through detailed marketplace analysis and positive brand representation across various social media channels. Analytics and understanding results of actions is also a key element of the role, so a comprehensive understanding of online shopping behaviour is also essential.
- Optimise our Brand and product presentation across our entire online presence, including Keyword research and pricing strategies for the purpose of maximising sales and profitability across European marketplaces.
- Implement marketing campaigns and analyse performance, turning insights into actionable work, creating a workflow of steady and prioritised performance adjustments.
- Generate social media awareness and be the first responder to customer comments and messages, having a proactive approach to the growth of our following, creating regular post and blog updates.
- Producing regular performance reports for management and proposing new strategies to stimulate growth.
- At least 12 months experience in a similar role that involves online retail, or a role with a relevant skillset.
- Ability to adapt to the evolving requirements of e-commerce sales
- Strong understanding of ecommerce best-practice and digital marketing.
- Comfortable using Facebook Ad Manager and Google Ads, including setting budgets.
- Able to work efficiently in Excel and other office applications.
- Fundamental understanding of Mailchimp including campaign set up, automations and web forms.
- Experience of using a CMS system such as Shopify.
- Willingness to learn and contribute to the team
- Customer focused, with good written communication skills
- Basic Photoshop skills, with a good eye for graphic design in a marketing context
- SEO best practice
- Adwords / PPC
- Basic HTML coding skills
- Stock Management experience
- E-commerce/online marketplace sales: 12 months (Preferred)
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.